Photo by Mr Robert Tibbles

Wednesday 3 February 2010

To beard or not to beard....

So with no waves to speak of for almost a week now its got me thinking about other things... such as beards! I love growing a beard (or hate shaving, not sure quite which) but i'm getting to the stage where i have to question whether to go forward with this bad boy or call it a day. Thing is, beards are great for winter water time face protection, my girlfriend quite likes it and it has that kind of 'rough and ready' image that you kinda think is quite 'ard!! But on the other hand it makes me look more of a hobbo at work than i already am and its starting to itch my chinny chi chin off.

What to do, or what not to do.. or if this is all i actually have to worry about then maybe the question should be.... WHERE IS THE BLOODY SURF???? over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment